Thursday, September 30, 2010

Prayers for my Wire Fox Terrier Please

My daughter has posted a wonderful note on her blog about our Wire Fox Terrier, Tucker, who might not make it through the night. He will be 14 on October 26th and has far outlived the vet's prediction after surviving Mast Cell Tumor removal. Maybe he'll surprise us and spring back after getting some rest, but his breathing is labored and he can't hold his head up, so for now we've put him to bed and will try to get some sleep ourselves. I would appreciate your prayers, both for Mike and I as we go through another loss and for Tucker's comfort. Please go look at his pictures on her post and also on his blog.

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I updated Khyra's Friday post as soon as we saw your post for Tucker then -

Please know we are thinking of you - just as I wrote there -

I often say, from the moment we bring them home, we know this time is coming yet we still choose to do it -

Hugs of support from PA -

Phyll

UnicycleRose said...

Oy! I love my weiner dogs, I can't imagine the struggle of death. Hang in there!

Lacy said...

w00fs, cant comment on tuckers bloggie...blogger being mean today..we sending lots of power of the paw to him..

b safe,
~rocky