Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesdays

Tuesday means I made it past Monday and it's only one more day until Wednesday which is officially Hump Day, especially for those of us who work a M-F job. I thought about calling this post Tuesday Truthfulness and then I'd just tell the truth about things. What things though? Hmmm, how about the fact that I usually take on more than I can handle? It's kind of like the old saying, "your eyes are bigger than your stomach!" Remember that one when you were growing up? Well these days that translates in to, "your intentions are bigger than your abilities" (or substitute time, energy, stamina, money... they all work equally well.) Just when I should have been spending all of my spare time making cards, gift bags, tags, etc. for the craft show on November 27th I decided to participate in the Operation Write Home Valentines Blog Hop on my other blog Diary of a Craft Room Transformation. Now don't get me wrong, I have zero regrets and am 100% happy that I did, BUT the fact remains I should have spent that time working on the craft show preparations. So that is truthfulness, ok? Maybe I need to start setting better goals and making check lists and then sticking to them. Any suggestions? How do you stay on target?

1 comment:

katlupe said...

I make lists also. Trying to stick to them is another whole story though! If I can at least do one or two things for that day then I am happy.