Thursday, July 15, 2010

We just did Shawnee County's Largest Workout!

http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/98476074.html?storySection=comments

There should be news coverage tonight and pictures in tomorrow's paper, so I'll post more when they're available. I just wanted to send a big THANK YOU to my daughter for inviting Mike and I to go with her! It was very hot, but the hundreds who attended managed to squeeze in to the shady spots on the astroturf of the college football stadium. We all looked rather funny as we stood up and were all speckled with the black charcoal or whatever it was. The instructors made it fun and there was even a couple of them demonstrating how  folks like me with somewhat limited mobility could participate. I even ran in to an old friend of mine who uses a wheelchair and was able to participate. That girl has some awesome arm muscles! Anyway, now it's on to the shower....

No comments: